A beautiful set of steak knives to go with your set of prep knives. Out of the box, these 6-Piece 5" Steak Knives are really good quality. Sharp, one piece metal and then inlayed handle matches up perfectly to the high end professional set. The knife block is nice too.
- Elegant Steak Knife Set - This elegant and high-quality serrated steak knife is specially designed for the dining table and can cut chicken, juicy steaks, pork chops, and other foods. You can also use these iMarku steak knives to cut bread. You will love the feeling of using them.
- Professional Quality Materials - Our steak knives set of 6 is forged from 5cr15mov high-carbon steel, a high-grade German material, with a hardness of 54±2 HRC, with excellent durability and precision. The serrated steak knife blade makes cutting easier, saving you time and effort.
- Ergonomic Pakkawood Handles - These steak knives' Pakkawood handles are ergonomically designed, so that even if you use them for a long time, you will not feel too tired, and are not affected by heat, humidity, and cold, with excellent Slip resistance and abrasion resistance. Hand polishing brings a sense of nobility and comfort.
- Convenient Steak Knife Holder Set - This steak knife set contains 6 professional steak knives and a knife block. The well-carved knife holder can help you recycle steak knives simply and effectively, place them safely and save your space, so as to provide the best service for your dinner. Whether you are a professional chef or an ordinary person, you can use this steak knife set.
- Best Gift - The package comes with 6 pieces of steak knives and knife block, perfect for your friends and lover who have kitchen needs.
imarku Professional Steak Knife Set
Excellent Design - Each knife in the steak knife set is made of German stainless steel. In order to meet the customer's experience, we have achieved a perfect balance between the size of the blade and the weight of the handle. Allows your balance and control during cutting to be improved to ensure easy slicing and reliable, long-lasting performance.
Rockwell Hardness - German high-quality stainless steel is tempered to 54±2 HRC (Rockwell Hardness Scale). The high-quality high-carbon stainless steel guarantees its super strength, rust resistance and stain resistance. The hand-polished edge of each blade is 14-16 degrees on each side, and it can be used out of the box without sharpening.
Ergonomic Grip Handle - The handle is made of Pakkawood, and the unique dark curry texture is nobler. At the same time with the non-slip and polishing process, the grip is very comfortable. Even if it is used for a long time, it will not feel obvious fatigue.
Tidy Space - The knife holder is designed with a color similar to that of the knife handle, which makes them look more harmonious. The knife holder allows you to better place your steak knives at ordinary times, and will not let the steak knives stack up randomly and cause the space to be messy.
Packing List: 1* steak knife set with box
Product Dimensions: 11.38 x 8.31 x 4.57 inches
Before First Use1. Remove all packaging material and labels.
2. After unpacking your cookware, wash each piece in warm, soapy water
with a soft sponge.
3. Rinse thoroughly and dry complete with soft cloth
General Cooking Tips
-Take the chill off foods.
◆ Remove foods from the refrigerator 10-15 minutes before you start to cook.
-Pour oil on a cold pan before firing.
◆ Dry the water inside and outside of the pan before use, pour the oil and then
turn on the heat.
◆ When cooking meat or fish, heat the oil over medium heat and put the ingredients in when the oil becomes thin, and turn the heat down to low.
- Cooking over medium-low heat.
◆ Because of the rapid heat conduction, please use high or medium heat
depending on the ingredients in the first part of cooking, and adjust to medium
or low heat in the second part. The control of heat is the condition of successful
cooking, so please pay attention to the control of heat at all times.
◆ When cooking ingredients that are easy to stick, make sure to cool the oil and
put the ingredients into the pan only after heating and waiting for the oil lines
to become thin, which has the effect of non-stick and less grease and smoke.
2.When white spots appear in the pot
3.When the pot turn yellow
4.When the pot burns
-Do not allow children near the stove to avoid burns
-Do not boil empty
Empty boiling can cause deformation and discoloration of the pot; burn and fire hazards.
-Do not touch after heating
When cooking, be careful of steam and hot oil to avoid burns.
Please also be careful when the handle and knob are overheated.
-Be careful when dropping or bumping this cookware
Do not drop or bump the cookware to avoid deformation and loss of sealing effect.
Do not hit the pot with the pot guard or sharp utensils as this is the cause of unevenness in the pot.
-Pay attention to the amount of food to be cooked
Do not exceed 2/3 of the water level in the pot to prevent the soup from overflowing when boiling, which may cause dirt or put out the gas.
-Do not pull the lid hard
After heating the food in the pot, please open the lid before turning off the heat.
After the pot has cooled down, the pressure of the pot is weakened by the decrease in temperature, causing the lid to not open. In this case, do not pull the lid hard,just fire slightly heated, you can easily open the lid.
I )For better experience, please choose the correct type of knife as a different knife apply to different foods.
2) Do not cut through bone with knives (except cleavers). Do not use knives for poking, prying, seperating or cutting semi-frozen or frozen foods.
3)All knife can not used as general tools (like screwdriver). Knife can not placed an hot surface (like stove). Please use the premium knife under proper operation.
I )Not recommend putting knives in the dishwasher. (Except the One-piece Stainless Steel Knives)
2)Do not use knife blade to chop food vigorously.
3) Please clean it timely , wipe with a clean towel, and then put it in a ventilating place.
4)Keep away from acidic or caustic juice like tomato sauce or lemon juice on the blade.
Instructions For Each Section Of Knife
1) The middle section of the knife is suitable to handle most of the ingredients.
2) The front section of the knife is suitable for handling light ingredients such as onions and garlics.
3) The back section of the knife is design to chop some small bones.
4) Suitable for handling hard ingredients.
How To Use The Sharpening Steel
- Keep away from children.
- Watch out for the sharp cutter edge and eliminate direct hand touch.
- Do not reach blindly for a knife.
- Never try to catch a falling knife.
- Sharp knives should be washed seperately.
- Do not store knives loose in a drawer.
- Use the right cutting board or surface.
Our return policy lasts 90 days, it means you have 90 days after receiving your item to request a free return. If Over 90 days by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Please don't reject the package if you found don't want it at the moment or the item is not the one you ordered. Pleass accept it first and contact us about return. If you reject the item cause the package is unable to tracking. Then we would think that you have received the package by default.
An item is only eligible for a return has two reasons:
1. Incorrect item was shipped.(Remember try to contact our customer service team by email)
2.For a return to be accepted, your item must be in the same condition that you received it; new, unused, unsharpened, and in its original packaging. You will need to provide photographic evidence.
Before start a return, you must contact us at email@example.com. And send us your Order number. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you address of wearhouse, as well as instructions on how to return your package.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be eligible for a refund or exchange and will only be sent back to you after payment of all shipping costs.
Return Shipping Adress:
105 Exchange Place #A.
Pomona, CA 91768 US
Return Shipping fee:
Free return when you received the knife and haven not used it yet. We can send you a return lable for return to us within 90 days after place order. If you it's pass 90 days, you will need to pay for shipping if the item have not use it yet and keeping new.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
For exchange or enquiries, please contact us by email about the product details
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us by email, we will help you to check it.
1.You need to pay for your shipping costs for returning your item with non-quality problem within 90 days from the date you purchased it.
2. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item after 90 days from the receipt of original order.
3. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
4. If the customer doesn't pick up the goods on the specified date with the requirement, causing the goods to be destroyed, we'll not give a refund. If the goods are returned to warehouses by courier, the customer must be paid the additional fees.
5. Within the warranty period, the replacement is free but the shipping fee will be charged accordingly after 3-months.