Imarku vs Dalstrong
Dalstrong professional kitchens are hidden spaces filled with passion, rage, pain, euphoria, and innovation that few people ever see. There’s a fire that burns within chefs, pitmasters, and line cooks as they try to keep pace with relentless demand, always pushing themselves and each other for greatness.
Imarku is a professional kitchen knife brand that manufacturer all knid of knives and kitchen tools. It extremely emphasize high-quality aesthetics and details.
Imarku's fastidiously crafted kitchen knives with out standing performance took more than 45days from the begging to the end. The high quality series of kitchen knives are made of high-carbon steel 7cr17mov stainless steel,German Steel,with amazingly beautiful and comfortable pakawood handle. All exquisite kitchen knifes are designed for professional, including chefs, culinary experts,catering contractors and ordinary people. Their am is to ehance the experience of your culinary creation and let them become best kitchen companion!
Above is basic information of imarku and Dalstrong. Let's talk about one of them hot sale knife!
imarku Chef Knife - Pro Kitchen Knife 8 Inch Chef's Knives High Carbon German Stainless Steel Sharp Paring Knife with Ergonomic Handle
High-carbon stainless steel blade-It is manufactured from high-quality stainless steel that maintains its functionality for a long time. And to boost its sturdiness, the steel contains 0.6-0.75 carbon. This makes it two times as hard as other knives in its class as they contain about 0.3% carbon
Multi-functional knife-The gyutou knife is classified and designed to be multipurpose knife for professional applications .It cuts,dices,slices,chops and also cuts meat off bones. It comes with a HRC( Rockwell Hardness Scale) of 56-58 which makes it among the tough knives in its class
Ergonomic pakka handle-To make it more professional and minimize any fatigue, finger numbness or aches after holding it continuously for an extended time the knife's handle is made from Pakka. This is material that originates from Africa and its known for its comfort, strength and stability
Ultra-sharp edge-Sharpness is key to achieving the best cuts and this is evident in the knife's blade which is quite sharp and will remain this way even after tough tasks such as cutting tough meat or removing flesh from bones. The sharpness is further boosted by use of the latest German engineering
Corrosion and stainless blade-In addition to carbon, 16-18% chrome is also included in the blade's metal composition. This gives its a glossy finish which will not tarnish even after using it for a long time, making it the perfect gift for mother's day, father's day, wedding and birthday
Imarku Professional 8 Inch Chef's Knife for all of your seasons
The Imarku 8-inch gyutou knife is designed for professionals who include chefs,culinary experts, food caterers as well as an ordinary person.It is a multipurpose knife that is ideal for various tasks which include cutting, chopping, dicing and slicing vegetables, fruits, fish, meat and other products. It is also ideal for removing flesh from bones as well as pounding /smashing garlic. The knife is crafted using German engineering and features a toughened stainless steel blade that measures 8-inches. This 2.3 mm thick blade consists of approximately 0.6%-0.75% carbon for added strength and durability. The length of the handle is 5 inches giving the knife an overall length of 13 inches. To ensure the knife won't rust/corrosion, the steel blade also consists of 16-18% chrome material.
DALSTRONG Chef Knife - 8" - Gladiator Series - Forged ThyssenKrupp High Carbon German Steel - Full Tang - Black G10 Handle - w/Sheath - NSF Certified
Outstanding craftsmanship, cutting-edge technology, stunning design elements, and premium materials. Peak performance has never looked so good at this price.
Incredibly razor sharp, full-tang, imported high-carbon German steel with a hand polished edge at 16-18 degrees per side. Precisely tempered and stain resistant.
The ultra-durable and tactile G10 handle, ensuring that you’ll never lose your grip in the heat of culinary battle. Stain resistant and easy to clean, the cleverly crafted blade is low maintenance but high performance, with an expertly engineered look and feel that will turn heads whether at home or in professional settings.
Engineered to perfection at 56+ Rockwell hardness and hand polished to a satin finish. Carefully tapered for improved hardness, flexibility, and minimal slicing resistance. Tall blade height provides useful knuckle clearance.
See why thousands of professional chefs and home cooks love and trust the DALSTRONG DIFFERENCE. 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free, we know you'll love it!
The Dalstrong Gladiator Series 8” chef’s knife is the essential workhorse for any chef who takes his craft seriously. From the heat of professional restaurant kitchens to a simple meal for one, this chef knife works tirelessly beside you, complimenting your style, always dependable and forever brutally effective. It is your merciless gladiator in the unforgiving arena of professional and home kitchens.
Gladiator Series 8" Chef Knife
PerfectFit Dalstrong Sheath
Neatly Packed with Dalstrong’s Renowned Packaging
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Precision forged, ultra sharp, wear resistant, single-piece, high carbon German ThyssenKrupp Steel at 56+ Rockwell
The edge is painstakingly hand sharpened to 16-18° per side, maintaining the perfect balance between blade sharpness and maximum resilience
Tall blade height gives knuckle clearance to assist with food preparation and chopping activity
Beautiful hand polished satin finish blade
Tapered design for hardness and flexibility
Added chromium for stain resistance
Precisely tempered for added durability
Polished spine to facilitate a comfortable pinch grip
About are product details compare from imarku and Dalstrong. Let found some customer to check what they opinion for both of these 2 brand.
Review for Dalstrong:
1. This is an incredibly well-made knife, with great balance, excellent steel, at a REALLY GOOD price. If you're ready to take the next step up in your home cooking, or are starting to delve into the culinary world, you won't regret this purchase. Great food starts with the knife, and this one fits the bill exceptionally well. I wouldn't at all be surprised to see this in a chef's hand either. Very, very pleased. BE CAREFUL and read about proper knife skills or watch some instructional videos on YouTube, because this knife is razor sharp and you can do some serious damage to yourself if you rush into using a pro knife like this.
I've also purchased the paring knife, and plan to complete the set over time as funds allow.
(54 people think it is helpful)
2. I work in a kitchen and literally cut, chop, dice, slice, and shave things all day long. I use this knife for 80% of all my cuts.
First of all the grip is great and the weight of the knife feels really good if you like a heavier, and sturdier tool. It come sharp and he edge holds very well. I use my honing steel on it twice a shift and I haven't had to sharpen it on a stone yet. It's been about a two months of heavy usage.
I also want to point out that I can use it on more delicate cuts too. Tonight I was making basil chiffonade, and was able to get very thin and beautiful cuts. (For those who don't know what chiffonade is, it is when you roll basil leaves together and cut them into very thin slices: typically used for garish)
It also looks great. Just a very appealing knife. The wood handle with the gladiator engraving on the metal; it's just a good looking piece. I've gotten a lot of compliments.
(31 people think it is helpful)
3. We have been thinking about replacing our everyday/bog standard kitchen knives for something more professional that really works. After reviewing several knives we decided to start our collection with the Dalstrong chef knife and have not been disappointed.
I thought it might be a bit big to hold but I was wrong. It is very comfortable to hold and easy to use Chopped vegetables with ease and we are now converted to investing more into kitchen knives. Both my husband and I like to cook meals from scratch and this is a godsend in the kitchen. It came beautifully packaged and really looks the business/does the job.
We will be purchasing further knives from this range in time.
Review for imarku:
1. This knife is great. It looks beautiful and I can 100% confirm is hella sharp. I was able to test this theory in less than 10 minutes by almost slicing half of my finger off while cutting an onion. This knife went through the layers of that onion as fast as college withered my soul back in 2012. I would definitely recommend this knife to anyone who has any basic skill with knives; BUT if you're the kind of person whose mother preferred to clean the chinaware all by herself before letting you hold one of her plates, you may be MY kind of person and you should get one of those gloves that protect fingers and stuff before using this obviously quality made blade.
(341 people think it is helpful)
2. I love my Imarku 8" chef knife! It is solid, perfectly weighted and handles well. It arrived in a beautiful box, but more importantly it is a well-crafted chef tool that performs. This is now my go-to all-purpose kitchen knife and I'm looking forward to purchasing more in the Imarku product line.
(172 people think it is helpful)
3. I bought the Imarku chef's knife for my wife. She cooks three meals a day for a family of seven and often one or two extra for friends or our child with specially dietary needs. The knife came in a nice box which it ever sees because it is alway out and in use. It is by far the most used tool or utensil in the kitchen. We have tried others but they could be kept sharp or the handles would break with the continued use. We have been using the Imarku knife now for over three months and it looks and works like new. I do sharpen it about once a month with a sharpening steel. All it takes is a few passes on each side and it can slice through paper again.
What I like:
- Appearance is nice
- Weighted well
- Good ballance
- Stays sharp
- Easy to sharpen
- High quality construction
What I don't like:
If you are looking for a good, high quality, sharp, going to last a lifetime knife then give the Imarku a try. It is much cheaper than many out there yet should last and perform just as well. I am extremely satisfied with my purchase and would recommend it to everyone... even my mother!