- 🔪Professional True Deba Knife for Fish Cutting - The japanese deba kitchen knife which is thick, wide and ultra sharp, mainly used for rough processing of whole fish, such as cutting fish heads, breaking bones, gutting and filleting with precision.
- 🔪Traditional Single Bevel Knife - Experienced artisans hand-finish the blade into a 12-15° single bevel mirror, the slicing surface is smooth, shiny and sharp, so that the meat and bones can be separated horizontally, and make the upper layer ventilated and anti-sticking, minimizing damage to the meat and maintaining fresh flavor.
- 🔪High-end Material Details - This 7 inch sharp deba knife is Manufactured with High Carbon Stainless Steel 5cr15mov, at HRC 56-58 hardness, the sharpness is 80-100. imarku deba knife painstakingly manufactured for incredible hardness, flexibility, and corrosion resistance.
- 🔪Ergonomically Shaped Handle - The blade of this deba knife is integrated with a soft and comfortable pakkawood handle, creating the perfect grip, very firm and comfortable when cutting fish, suitable for chef man or those who like to cook.
imarku Japanese Knife Series
The Professional Japanese True Deba Knife, which is referred to as Deba Knife, is more commonly used in Japanese cuisine. Japanese cuisine is inseparable from fish, so there are many kinds of knives for handling fish, Deba Knives are the main force among them. Deba Knive is single bevel, which can achieve higher sharpness and is easier to polish with sharpener, because you only need to concentrate on single blade and the other blade only needs simple handling. In addition, the blade of Deba Knife has a concave surface (urasuki), which makes the Deba Knife competent for more delicate work like handling fish bones.
True Deba Knife
Professional Japanese Knife
- Knife Weight: 278g.
- Knife Length: 12.1"/ 307mm.
- Blade Length: 6.5"/ 165mm.
- Blade Width: 2"/ 50mm.
- Blade Thickness: 5.5mm.
- Hardness: 56-58 HRC.
- Sharpness: 80-100.
- Handle: Rosewood with Ergonomic.
- Package: Elegant gift box.
5cr15mov Stainless Steel Blade
Made of German 5cr15mov high-carbon stainless steel, it is more excellent in rust prevention, sturdy and durable. The 5cr15mov stainless steel design also makes it more sharper, which can help you handle and pick the bones of fish better.
Ergonomic Rosewood Handle
The handle of Deba Knife is made of the vintage and elegant rosewood. When you use Deba Knife to handle fish, the wearable and ergonomic handle will make you enjoy cooking more. It is worth noting that it also adds artistic atmosphere to your kitchen.
Traditional Single Bevel Design
We don't deny that single bevel is not suitable for everyone especially if you're left-handed with knife. But you can't deny that urasuki makes this kind of Japanese knife have incomparable advantages with double bevel.
Deba Knife Blade Maintenance
The True Deba Knife is easy and fast to clean. To protect the sharpness and glossiness of the knives, please DO NOT wash the imarku knives in dishwasher. Clean and dry them immediately after hand washing to get the most out of them.