- Patent Increase Whetstone: The imarku patented design adds a diamond whetstone, which can be straightened and corrected in advance, and then horizontally polished by tungsten steel. Finally, the ceramic repairs the burrs, reducing the damage to the knife and avoiding the blade breaking. The choice of a chef who loves knives.
- Knife Sharpener Multifunction: Portable sharpener,added a detachable design for the sharpening knife to facilitate your cleaning,Only two coins sizes after disassembly, suitable for outdoor barbecue, camping,not occupy the space of your package.Do not use for serrated blades and ceramic knives.
- Foldable Kitchen Knife Sharpener: Professional kitchen sharpener,Unique foldable design kitchen knife sharpener，4.3-inch extended handle allows you to avoid hurt when sharpening, allows you easier and more comfortable grip while you sharpen, and compact and easy to store. The no-slip rubber base helps keep the sharpener stay in place with no motion.
- Knife Sharpener Easy To Use: Bring Back Dull Blades to Life,by putting the knife in each of the slots,and then gently pull the knife several times to get a sharp blade.Please sharpening knives with one diretcion only and please do not push or pull back and forth.
2-stage knife sharpener,Keep Your Knives in Top Condition
1. COARSE: The tungsten steel step is the starting point for grinding normal steel knives, making them sharp again and restores the cutting edge to a "V" shape.
2. FINE: The final step of the sharpening process. Honing the knives with a ceramic stone to remove burrs and polish the blade.
Your Safety is Covered
Our no-slip, cushioned base grips the surface of your countertop to prevent any movement while you’re sharpening your knives, ensuring your safety and protecting your countertop from scratches.
Simply grasp the handle as you pull your knife through the first and/or second slots and notice how it stays firmly in place.
Don’t risk buying a knife sharpener that doesn’t make safety a priority - with us it’s our priority.
Easy to clean
If you want to clean, just pressing and pulling the small groove,then clean it with flush water easily,and then dry the water stains, finally re-install.
Diamond Sharpening Stone
Sharpener Stone:For repairing damaged blades and straightening blades before sharpening.