1.I found it’s Super light and not very sharp. unable cut fish properly.
A:Dear My Fiend,you can send it back and we will send you a new one. vestaware provide the maximum warranty for the life of the products to make sure that customers can buy with confidence.Please kindly contact us for warranty if here are any questions or problems.
2.What about the Detail Functions of the Chef Knife？
A: The Chef Knife is available for most of ingredients,and it's suitable for some small foods, like garlic, onion.Bolster blade can beat some gristle, but not for hard bone. Designed for these foods need to be hard cut.It's convenient for beating something like meat or garlic, and also moving prepared ingredient.
3.How to Maintain Your Knife?
- Please don’t use the non-cleaver knife to chop bone or slice other hard objects like fish bone, solid herbs, frozen foods.
- After every use, please rinse it timely, wipe with a clean towel, and then put it in a ventilating place to prevent the blade from being corroded by acidic and alkalic substance which will result in rusty. (Note: Any stainless steel may get rust without proper maintain)
- To prolong the anti-rust function, don’t recommend to let the acidic or caustic juice like tomato or lemon remain on the blade for a long time.
If your question was not listed in this page, please feel free to send us an email or give us a call. To better serve you please send the following information in your email or have this information at hand when you call.
- Order details (purchase receipt):
- Detailed information on what you want to know, if you have photos available please send them to us as well.
- Model and Serial number of the unit (see bottom of unit):