Air Fryer Guide
Important Warnings for Using Air Fryers
- DO NOT PLACE THE FRYER ON A SURFACE THAT IS NOT HEAT RESISTANT.
- DO NOT PLACE THE AIR FRYER ON A STOVE TOP.
- DO NOT FILL THE PAN WITH OIL OR ANY OTHER LIQUID.
- DO NOT BAKE DIRECTLY IN POT/PAN—USE A BAKING PAN AND PLACE INGREDIENTS ONLY INTO FRYER BASKET.
- What is Air Frying?
A new technique for preparing food that usually needs to be dunked in oil and fried. It works by quickly circulating hot air around the food. The best part about the air fryer is that it heats food in all directions and most dishes need little to no oil
2.How is it different from deep frying?
Imarku Air fryer use rapid air heating technology that heats and cooks the food well. Unlike deep frying, the process cooks the food with no or less grease and oil, storing more its natural taste and nutrients.
3.Can I put oil，sauce or other liquid while cooking？
If you desire crispier food or fries, you may add a little oil on the food before putting them in the pan. DO NOT put the oil or any liquid directly on the basket or the pan while cooking.
- What is the warranty on Imarkuproducts?
Our products come with a 1 year limited warranty. You can extend it by 1 additional year by registering your product. After registered,you will receive a confirmation email within 48 hours, stating that 1 more year hassle free warranty have been activated.
- it has no temperature setting.the time setting knob is not accurate the light keeps switching between red and green while i was cooking my steak.my steak came out hard because its overcooked.
Dear My Fiend,
Imarku provide the maximum warranty for the life of the products to make sure that customers can buy with confidence.
Please kindly contact us for warranty if here are any questions or problems. Our highly trained Customer Service professionals are also on hand to provide dedicated support when you need it.Imarku seller service will be more than happy to resolve the issue by refund or replacement immediately if needed.
Imarku Customer Service
If your question was not listed in this page, please feel free to send us an email or give us a call. To better serve you please send the following information in your email or have this information at hand when you call.
- Order details (purchase receipt):
- Detailed information on what you want to know, if you have photos available please send them to us as well.
- Model and Serial number of the unit (see bottom of unit):