These imarku 16-piece Removable Japanese Knife Block Set are really nice knives but are extremely sharp. Be very careful. You can throw out all your collection of old knives as these cover everything. The handles are properly integrated into the steel which has no visible assembly joints, so not expecting breakage.
- Tapered design for hardness and flexibility
- Added chromium for stain resistance
- Precisely tempered for added durability
- Polished spine to facilitate a comfortable pinch grip
- The edge is painstakingly hand sharpened to 16-18° per side, maintaining the perfect balance between blade sharpness and maximum resilience
- Tall blade height gives knuckle clearance to assist with food preparation and chopping activity
- Beautiful hand-polished satin finish blade
- Incredible robustness & quality Pakkawood Handle
- Military-grade G10 handle for life-long durability
- Highly impervious to heat, cold and moisture
- Triple-riveted for even more durability
- Mirror polished, finger protective bolster provides for a perfectly engineered balance with just the right heft
- Ergonomic handle shape for maximum comfort, grip and maneuverability
- Stainless steel second bolster (end cap) adds counter balance and distinction
- Engraved imarku center rivet for Scissors
- Cleans easily for low maintenance
6 Pcs Steak Knives
All-purpose Kitchen Shear
About The Block Set
- Trustworthy - We’re dedicated to enhancing your cooking experience. We provide our customers LIFETIME of satisfaction with these knife sets. If you have any questions or demands about the Japanese knife sets for the kitchen with block, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will try our best to help you as well as meet your demands.
- Maintain Your Knife Block Set - Please wash the knives with a soft cloth and keep them dry after washing to maintain the sharpness and longevity of your knives. This Japanese knife set for the kitchen is essential for both professional and amateur cooks. It sets you apart! Kitchen Knife Sets is the perfect gift for Weddings, Birthdays, Housewarming, Thanksgiving, Christmas.
Blade Steel Type: The Japanese steak knives are made of 3Cr13MOV steel and the rest of the knives are made of ThyssenKrupp steel (German steel).
Hardness Rockwell C scale: 56±2
Handle Material: Pakkawood, solid and sturdy, Blue color
Knife Type: Knife Set
Blade Edge: Double-edged (50/50 balanced, available for both left and right-handed)
8" Chef Knife x1
10'' Bread Knife x1
8" Slicing Knife x1
7" Santoku Knife x1
6" Chef Knife x1
4.7" Utility Knife x1
5.5" Scissors x1
3.2" Paring Knife x1
4.7" Steak Knives x 6
Sharpen Steel x1
Blue color Knife Block (Includes Removable Steak Knife Block) x1
Use & Care
• Avoid long exposure to water
• Dry upright
• Apply mineral oil every few months to protect wood surface
• Visit our Use & Care page for more care instructions
* Packing List: 1*16 pieces Japanese knife set with box
* Dimensions: 9.84 x 6.3 x 13.78 inches
Why you can trust Imarku?
Everybody can cook better with imarku kitchen tools. Whoever you are Michelin Chefs or a new cooker. You can cook like a master!
Imarku keeps upgrading our cooking tools including knives and cookware. A new design or items will be reviewed by professional knife reviewers or other organizations before launching to the market. And review by imarku hundreds of Elites for the first time.
Now our knives and cookware is used by 5 million chefs or family. Received over 30,000 5-star reviews from them. and our knives are recommended by professional recognization which is only reviewed for top world knives brand. Even though we're not the best brand in the world at this moment, we are the one which most economical top one in the world. You deserved an affordable from imarku!
Before First Use1. Remove all packaging material and labels.
2. After unpacking your cookware, wash each piece in warm, soapy water
with a soft sponge.
3. Rinse thoroughly and dry complete with soft cloth
General Cooking Tips
-Take the chill off foods.
◆ Remove foods from the refrigerator 10-15 minutes before you start to cook.
-Pour oil on a cold pan before firing.
◆ Dry the water inside and outside of the pan before use, pour the oil and then
turn on the heat.
◆ When cooking meat or fish, heat the oil over medium heat and put the ingredients in when the oil becomes thin, and turn the heat down to low.
- Cooking over medium-low heat.
◆ Because of the rapid heat conduction, please use high or medium heat
depending on the ingredients in the first part of cooking, and adjust to medium
or low heat in the second part. The control of heat is the condition of successful
cooking, so please pay attention to the control of heat at all times.
◆ When cooking ingredients that are easy to stick, make sure to cool the oil and
put the ingredients into the pan only after heating and waiting for the oil lines
to become thin, which has the effect of non-stick and less grease and smoke.
2.When white spots appear in the pot
3.When the pot turn yellow
4.When the pot burns
-Do not allow children near the stove to avoid burns
-Do not boil empty
Empty boiling can cause deformation and discoloration of the pot; burn and fire hazards.
-Do not touch after heating
When cooking, be careful of steam and hot oil to avoid burns.
Please also be careful when the handle and knob are overheated.
-Be careful when dropping or bumping this cookware
Do not drop or bump the cookware to avoid deformation and loss of sealing effect.
Do not hit the pot with the pot guard or sharp utensils as this is the cause of unevenness in the pot.
-Pay attention to the amount of food to be cooked
Do not exceed 2/3 of the water level in the pot to prevent the soup from overflowing when boiling, which may cause dirt or put out the gas.
-Do not pull the lid hard
After heating the food in the pot, please open the lid before turning off the heat.
After the pot has cooled down, the pressure of the pot is weakened by the decrease in temperature, causing the lid to not open. In this case, do not pull the lid hard,just fire slightly heated, you can easily open the lid.
I )For better experience, please choose the correct type of knife as a different knife apply to different foods.
2) Do not cut through bone with knives (except cleavers). Do not use knives for poking, prying, seperating or cutting semi-frozen or frozen foods.
3)All knife can not used as general tools (like screwdriver). Knife can not placed an hot surface (like stove). Please use the premium knife under proper operation.
I )Not recommend putting knives in the dishwasher. (Except the One-piece Stainless Steel Knives)
2)Do not use knife blade to chop food vigorously.
3) Please clean it timely , wipe with a clean towel, and then put it in a ventilating place.
4)Keep away from acidic or caustic juice like tomato sauce or lemon juice on the blade.
Instructions For Each Section Of Knife
1) The middle section of the knife is suitable to handle most of the ingredients.
2) The front section of the knife is suitable for handling light ingredients such as onions and garlics.
3) The back section of the knife is design to chop some small bones.
4) Suitable for handling hard ingredients.
How To Use The Sharpening Steel
- Keep away from children.
- Watch out for the sharp cutter edge and eliminate direct hand touch.
- Do not reach blindly for a knife.
- Never try to catch a falling knife.
- Sharp knives should be washed seperately.
- Do not store knives loose in a drawer.
- Use the right cutting board or surface.
Redeem Free Products in NOV
$500 Points to Get FREE Butcher Knife in NOV
Step 1:Sign In
Sign in by click "Rewards" button at the bottom right of our website.
Step 2:Ways to Earn Points
1 Point = $1 when redeeming for order amount
Step 3: Ways to Redeem Points
Step 4: How to Redeem Coupon
When your order amount reaches the amount, you are available to view and copy the corresponding amount discount for your order.
🔔Note: View means you can apply these discounts by click View Button. After click the View button, there is a code for you copy and check out to use in your order.
🔔Note: When you click on the discount, your points will be automatically deducted accordingly. So don't forget to use the coupon code when you place a new order.
Please feel free to contact us via email:email@example.com if you have any further questions
Our return policy lasts 90 days, it means you have 90 days after receiving your item to request a free return. If Over 90 days by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Please don't reject the package if you found don't want it at the moment or the item is not the one you ordered. Pleass accept it first and contact us about return. If you reject the item cause the package is unable to tracking. Then we would think that you have received the package by default.
An item is only eligible for a return has two reasons:
1. Incorrect item was shipped.(Remember try to contact our customer service team by email)
2.For a return to be accepted, your item must be in the same condition that you received it; new, unused, unsharpened, and in its original packaging. You will need to provide photographic evidence.
Before start a return, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. And send us your Order number. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you address of wearhouse, as well as instructions on how to return your package.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be eligible for a refund or exchange and will only be sent back to you after payment of all shipping costs.
Return Shipping Adress:
105 Exchange Place #A.
Pomona, CA 91768 US
Return Shipping fee:
Free return when you received the knife and haven not used it yet. We can send you a return lable for return to us within 90 days after place order. If you it's pass 90 days, you will need to pay for shipping if the item have not use it yet and keeping new.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
For exchange or enquiries, please contact us by email about the product details
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us by email, we will help you to check it.
1.You need to pay for your shipping costs for returning your item with non-quality problem within 90 days from the date you purchased it.
2. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item after 90 days from the receipt of original order.
3. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
4. If the customer doesn't pick up the goods on the specified date with the requirement, causing the goods to be destroyed, we'll not give a refund. If the goods are returned to warehouses by courier, the customer must be paid the additional fees.
5. Within the warranty period, the replacement is free but the shipping fee will be charged accordingly after 3-months.