- High-carbon stainless steel blade-It is manufactured from high-quality stainless steel that maintains its functionality for a long time. And to boost its sturdiness, the steel contains 0.6-0.75 carbon. This makes it two times as hard as other knives in its class as they contain about 0.3% carbon
- Multi-functional knife-The gyutou knife is classified and designed to be multipurpose knife for professional applications .It cuts,dices,slices,chops and also cuts meat off bones. It comes with a HRC( Rockwell Hardness Scale) of 56-58 which makes it among the tough knives in its class
- Ergonomic pakka handle- To make it more professional and minimize any fatigue, finger numbness or aches after holding it continuously for an extended time the knife's handle is made from Pakka. This is material that originates from Africa and its known for its comfort, strength and stability
- Ultra-sharp edge- Sharpness is key to achieving the best cuts and this is evident in the knife's blade which is quite sharp and will remain this way even after tough tasks such as cutting tough meat or removing flesh from bones. The sharpness is further boosted by use of the latest German engineering
- Corrosion and anti-tarnish blade- In addition to carbon, 16-18% chrome is also included in the blade's metal composition. This gives its a glossy finish which will not fade or tarnish even after using it for a long time
Well- built and Comfortable:
The combination of German technology and quality materials lead to a high-quality and reliable knife for varied uses. This is further boosted by the Pakka handle which is very comfortable and doesn't slip easily.
Strong and Durable:
The German-made knife is strong and can be used in tough tasks. It will also maintain its toughness and functionality for a long time
User-friendly and Ergonomic:
The weight and size of the knife feels quite balanced and a user won't feel bogged down because of its weight. It also has good ergonomics that minimize the possibility of experiencing aches and cramps on the finger especially after long use.
Versatile and Classy:
Being a multi-functional knife, the Imarku 8-inch chef's knife is suitable for most cutting applications in the kitchen. It is also quite classy thanks to its design and chrome-finish.
IMARKU CARE FOR YOU
* - It is not suitable for slicing through frozen foods as this may make the blade lose its sharpness.
*-The knife isn't designed for use in a hot flame because this may make the protective finish to wear away and give the blade a permanent dull finish.
* - The chrome-finish doesn't rust or tarnish easily and requires minimal maintenance. Also, cleaning the knife is as simple as washing with clean water and mild soap.
* - Do not use your hand to test the hardness of the blade
* - Hand washing is recommended yet safe for dishwasher.