Sriracha Chicken Kebabs Recipe
PREP TIME 10 MINUTES
COOK TIME 10 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME 20 MINUTES
Ingredients for 4 kebabs
- 1 3/4lb chicken thighs (fat trimmed), cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped into squares
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped into squares
- fresh lime juice
- In a bowl, mix together chicken with the marinade. Thoroughly rub the marinade all over the chicken. Then let it rest for 6 – 8 minutes while you fire up the grill (or heat up the oven).
- Once the grill is hot, add the kebabs. Cook on each side for about 2 – 3 minutes to create deep sear marks. Rotate the kebab every 2 minutes to ensure all 4 sides of the kebab are seared and so that the chicken cooks through.
- Garnish and enjoy!